The AirLink® LX60 router from Sierra Wireless provides LTE connectivity and Wi-FI for primary and backup applications such as retail, POS, taxis, commercial fleets, and building automation. Those who are interested in using innovative wireless solutions should consider investing in an AirLink® LX60. As the industry’s first LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications like retail, POS, taxis, building automation, and industrial IoT, the AirLink® LX60 is highly revered given the various benefits it provides its users.
AirLink® LX60 Benefits
- Out-of-Box Connectivity: One of the top benefits of the AirLink® LX60 is that it offers out-of-box connectivity. This makes it simple to install, service, and manage.
- Environmental and Performance Compliance: The LX60 was created specifically to meet a diverse range of environmental and performance requirements. This includes industrial and mobile locations. This means it delivers premium-quality reliability and uninterrupted operation in all types of fixed, indoor, and protected outdoor environments.
- IoT Compatibility: Another benefit of the AirLink® LX60 is that it is compatible with various IoT applications such as Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks, and POS terminals.
- Optional Wi-Fi + GNSS: Moreover, the LX60 may come complete with optional Wi-Fi + GNSS. This helps with shock, vibration, and vehicle power environments and can also meet the demands of taxis/light commercial companies that may require connectivity.
- Remote Connectivity: The AirLink® LX60 offers the ability to control the network remotely from a secure connection.
AirLink® LX60 and Vehicle Connectivity
The taxi and limousine service industry has grown 9.5% on average per year between 2015 and 2020, with 85% of these companies dedicated budgets to IoT projects. By using the AirLink® LX60 in taxis, fare payment, location traction, Wi-Fi, and video applications can all be supported while ensuring safety and providing efficient transportation. Furthermore, the LX60’s built-in GNSS can connect to the agency’s route, schedule management system, and can handle the throughput of a dash camera for video surveillance.
- The AirLink® LX60 provides LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity to a bunch of different applications such as; retail, POS, taxis, IoT, and building automation.
- The AirLink® LX60 is highly revered because it offers remote connectivity, Wi-Fi, and GNSS.
- The AirLink® LX60 helps the taxi industry by providing fare payment, location traction, and video application support.
Contact Altech Electronics Today!
For those who are seeking the premium-quality AirLink® LX60, Altech Electronics is here to help. Altech offers the best mobile, radio, and wireless solutions. The company is highly revered for offering premium-quality products and services, premium customer service, as well as convenient appointments for repairs and upgrades. Contact us today for a quote, a consultation, or more information about the products we offer.
The post The AirLink® LX60 appeared first on Altech Two Way Radios.
By: Altech Electronics
Title: The AirLink® LX60
Sourced From: altechradio.com/2021/08/15/the-airlink-lx60/
Published Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 16:52:34 +0000
Did you miss our previous article...